Healthy Team Program
Developing a productive, happy, collaborative and creative team environment is the most fundamental responsibility of any leader. It also happens to be the most difficult.
Our Healthy Team Program helps teams examine the nature of the work they do, the professional and personal characteristics of the people who do it, and how they can put it all together to form a healthy interdependent unit.
This comprehensive team program is delivered in four full-day workshops spanning a period of 4-6 weeks.
The time between sessions is essential for the practical implementation of the concepts and ideas that are explored during the program.
The Healthy Team Program explores the elements of the Healthy Team Model – Know – Do – Lead
Participants will develop a deep understanding of:
- themselves as a member of a team
- what each of their teammates contribute personally and professionally
- shared purpose, clarity of roles and team expectations
- the mechanics developing a Healthy Team
- developing a sustainable Healthy Team culture
Team Development – A Conversation
Listen in as I talk with expert and fellow ‘Team Geek’ Chris Burton about the process of developing a Healthy Team environment.
More services below..